Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem RP OOC

Go down 
+6
Sielrok(windrider37)
shadowlibris
nope
nope1
Emrys
Athreon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:54 am

I'm having to post from my phone and I have shitty signal at home. But I shall post sometime today
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:48 pm

I do believe we are just waiting on you at this point, shadow. Will you be able to post soon?

Edit: I'm afraid I'm just going to have to post, Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 9:28 am

I hate to bring this up, especially as it is a double post, but it has been over a week since I posted and only two people have responded. No one has even stated anything on the OOC, which is why I am forced to double post. Now, if you are all just too busy to post regularly, I understand. However, if it is something about the RP that causes you not to post, please tell me. I will understand, and do what I can to fix it, if necessary.
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:13 am

Sorry for not posting/....I think we should get a post from the bad guys in all honestly to know what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:09 pm

Well, I can certainly do that, if that is what you all want.
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Whatever works for you guys, it wasn't like the majority of them did a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 7:52 pm

Ok, went ahead and posted as the villains.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:51 am

Sorry for the long wait. I have no internet at home and have to use my phone. I live in ths woods so my signal is very crappy but I shall post today. Once again sorry for the wait

Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 am

Could I request for everyone to please post soon, if you get the chance? I will become very busy soon, and I want to get as much done as possible before then.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi, just shouting out that the first post from the first healer is just about ready.

On a side note, Athreon, may i suggest having the villains post piecemeal (as people respond to each one)? It'd take us further from the 'everyone moves once per turn' arrangement in the FE games, but it would give active posters a chance not to be stuck in limbo as much.One the other hand, it may mean one soldier eventually whittles down his immediate bad guy while others around him are apparently frozen in time, and that'd be something to be considered. Just my thought though.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Wakerz never responded, so I'll try to post tomorrow. Also, I would appreciate it If you could edit your post to include the various attacks against your character, Wind.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 3:27 pm

This will affect nobody, I'm beginning to suspect, but I'll be out of communication on this site between sometime tomorrow and 9pm GMT on Sunday. I'll be looking forward to awesome writing between now and then tho!
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 11:46 am

Happy birthday, Shadowlibrid!

Also, is there a particular reason no one is posting?
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 12:21 pm

@Shadowlibris
Congrats on ageing slightly, my good man!

@Athreon
I really have no idea, myself. Permission to start poking people?
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:03 pm

Sure thing. May have to start poking people myself. XD
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:36 pm

poke the shit outta everyone, i still check this site dammit!
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:21 pm

You're not the only one, I was wondering the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Hmm, still waiting on Phil, Nive, Wakerz, and actually you, Zector. :p
You do actually have the opportunity to post.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 8:06 am

Yay activity. I was starting to think this place was a ghost zone. Lol and thanks for the happy birthdays Smile
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Athreon wrote:
Hmm, still waiting on Phil, Nive, Wakerz, and actually you, Zector. :p
You do actually have the opportunity to post.
Phil I'm not surprised about, I seem to remember he's having trouble getting online these days but I can't quite remember the reason.

Nivek and Wakerz, i know not the issue. I'll poke away and hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
PhilAO

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 2:35 pm

Hey!
Sorry guys don't really have a great excuse beyond being busy and this website no longer sending emails to me when people post like it used to. I kinda assumed it had died... I'll get something up asap!
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:23 pm

i believe there was some miss communication with my post. Vic took a shot at the Horseman/Knight who boasted about his thick armor....There really is no "knight" but Barlon.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Ah, I see, Zector. By knight, I actually meant the class, that is the slow, heavy armored foot soldiers. Barlon is, in fact, a Paladin.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 5:58 pm

@Phil
You're sure? I'm still getting the emails.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:01 pm

I haven't been getting them either
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem RP OOC
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next