Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem RP OOC

Go down 
+6
Sielrok(windrider37)
shadowlibris
nope
nope1
Emrys
Athreon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Athreon

Athreon

Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:39 pm

It seems, however, that may not be necessary. I have WiFi here after all, though I may be a little slower to post at times. However, I still like the idea of the OOC discussions. Who is everyone's favorite character here?
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:36 pm

holy crap, he lives o.o
and i dunno...i have tons of favorites x.x
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:53 pm

Yeah, same here. Across the three I've played and the other ones I've seen played, it's hard to find someone I can honestly say I don't like, and when I do, it's normally the ones that aren't that likeable in the first place.

Heck I wish some of the more redeemable villains were recruitable.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:07 pm

Walhart is recruitable, and one of my favorite villains! =D
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 10:36 pm

Yeah, he's up there in my book. Especially considering he seems to be the only main villain in the game (relatively speaking given we deal with 3 not counting Grima) or the series who didn't have someone pulling the strings or really rely on anything to give him the power he had. His strength was his, his conquests were his, heck even his axe was just an incredibly powerful axe. He's a challenge pretty much every time you face him and despite everything falling apart around him, he doesn't even decide that it's time to just go down in a blaze of glory. He'll beat you or die trying, the conqueror never gives in.

The fact that he and spot pass six were recruitable was probably one of the bigger surprises I found, still have a hard time seeing Gangrel surviving since Chrom probably would have made sure he was dead, but it was interesting bringing the five back and introducing Priam.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:14 pm

haha. i just got around to working on the DLC missions..i STILL havent unlocked all the children. Ive been steadily grindning the support logs...something i would NEVER do in a previous game Razz
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:34 pm

Yeah, no kidding. Some of the children missions are easy, the rest, well they speak for themselves.

Also, the future past DLC? Grinding is more of a necessity than anything. Seriously, the risen on those levels feed on the tears and rage of the unprepared while challenging the rest.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 11:46 pm

lol...you havent seen Rogues and Redeemers yet then...or Apotheosis. Those...are terrifying.
But im using all three saves to grind the support log...some are adorable, others hilarious...like Owains supports with Virion...priceless ^.^
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 12:58 am

Personally, My favorites would have to be Owain and Lucina. In fact, I tried to marry the two, only to realize they were cousins.

Owain stands out to me from the other children mainly for his theatrics. As a casual actor myself, and avid reader, I can relate to him a bit. Perhaps not to that level, but I get the mindset. Honestly, if he weren't such a great swordmaster, he would be the Shakespeare of Ylisse. Maybe he will be. Ideas.....

Also, just waiting on Shadow to post. Too much longer and I'll move forward myself.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 1:12 am

lol, go for it. BTW ,managed to complete Rogues and redeemers 1+2...with the 1st having 3 units left standing -.-
So much...pain...
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 10:54 pm

Wind: I'm going to assume you've done at least one of the other previous ones like that, so let me just say good luck dealing with number 3, you're going to need it.

Athreon: Technically, you can, the way it's translated though, they call themselves 'companions' instead of anything else. The fact that they CAN reach an S rank in the first place though, well there's only so much the translators can do.

And while I normally don't usually pick favorites in any of the games, out of the kids, I'd probably have to say Inigo would be one of them. Casanova tendencies aside, he does tries to keep everyone's spirits up, even if he has to hide his own pain. It's rare when you find characters that aren't the protagonist like that.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 11:42 pm

@Silver: yeah, i did #3...and it was absolute hell...and im not sure if it was worth it. Manakete's with maxed stats+lifetaker for the win. Nowi and Tiki did alot of the heavy lifting on the right side, while my whole army had to focus on South and West

And with Owain and Lucina, lol. Owain is pretty awesome, especially with Virions supports. I think when talking to Owain through support convos, thats the first time I've Legit seen Virion worried, lol.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm

So I've finally decided to return to the RP Drafting file in my phone. The last things in there were:
a. Elizabeth Westcliffe starting to taunt Desire, and
b. Sebastian Trae apologising to Archon.

If those are indeed from the approximate same time, it probably means we could do with posting more here. Any takers?

And in terms of favourite character, my first call has to be either Fiora (gameplay potential) or Wallace (character), both RnK...
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 11:12 pm

im down for it, provided ppl post...
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 12:24 am

I must apologize for not posting. I only get the chance to do so on occasion, and usually I focus on HTW, as I stated we should when we first started. However, I shall do my best to post soon, hopefully tomorrow.

Also keep in mind that you are allowed to post whenever you are able, provided it is not a double post.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 11:55 am

Sorry for the wait guys. I intented to post days ago but got sidetracked and spent an entire day tryin to fivure out why my new laptop wasn't work but I got that resolved yesterday so, I will be makinv my post today
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:13 pm

@ Shadow

Alright, I'll just wait for you then.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 7:59 pm

Given it's been 9 days since the last IC post, what's going on exactly?
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Unfortunatly, absolutely nothing. I WAS going to wait for Shadow to post, but he didn't. So I'll try to make my post soon. And guys, you don't HAVE to wait for us to post and interact.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:05 am

just made my post. I had completely forgot to post yesterday Sad sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:59 am

Ah, there it is! I'll get cracking on my post.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:14 am

ill post soon.
Speaking of the game...Five Anna Firefight was the first time i EVER got angry and frustrated at this game...EVER. Such an unfair fight...took me all day to beat it, and that only cuz i turned half my army into fliers, and blitzed the first three turns before more enemies showed up. Not worth it in the least either...

BTW, horray for stuck up manakete! X3
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 5:12 pm

How do people pronounce it btw, manna-kettey, manna-keyt, or some other variation?
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:27 pm

I've been pronouncing it manna-keyt this whole time, don't know if that's the right way.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 8:32 pm

Mana-key-t. Keyt as in a house key with the t on the end Razz
Thats how ive been pronouncing it anyways
*FLAILS*
Got my Fire Emblem 3DS Case! <3
https://imgur.com/bxT20mu,Qihyo2b,M9YBb4m
https://imgur.com/bxT20mu,Qihyo2b,M9YBb4m#1
https://imgur.com/bxT20mu,Qihyo2b,M9YBb4m#2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down