Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem RP OOC

Go down 
+6
Sielrok(windrider37)
shadowlibris
nope
nope1
Emrys
Athreon
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Athreon

Athreon

Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:46 am

Zector told me he would post, but if he doesn't do it soon, then I'll go ahead and post.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:55 am

Let's try try to get momentum back up people. Also, provided interaction for you Victor.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 2:54 pm

Over to Phil or Ath now!

Antisocial, slightly anal male troubadours are the best troubadours, wouldn't you agree?

EDIT: I've no idea who's taken what wounds, I'm afraid, and looking back through the rp so far didn't help much. Can people please contact me with their characters' (or their mounts) hurts?
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 1:44 pm

The only actual injuries I'm sure of is Tycho and his wyvern's injuries, which, if I recall, are a spear wound in the side for Tycho, and an arrow and deeper spear wound for the Wyvern.

For some reason, the sight didn't say you had posted in the OOC, so sorry for the late reply.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 3:57 pm

Hmm, random thought. Would Esria understand Drasil? And would HE understand her? Would make for an interesting conversation~ I mean, Wyverns, as i understand it, are distantly related to dragons.
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 7:35 pm

It would, but I have no idea how distant the relation is. As for who would understand who, Esria might be able to understand him, though I'm not sure about it or the other way around. I can't find anything that says manaketes can understand wyverns or vice versa so I guess it's up to Athreon.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 9:22 pm

lol, im not too worried, it was more or less a fun thought to play with. and im going on Fire Emblem Blazing Sword, with that being mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 10:36 pm

I think it would be alright for them to understand eachother. You might want to throw in some dialect difficulties though, just for the sake of making it more believable. You don't have to do anything serious, just enough to be annoying, maybe.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Sudden thought on Esria-Drasil conversation - What might we do to prevent Drasil from sounding too intelligent, fully sapient etc? Or will the Wyvern be conscious and as intelligent as his rider, but will be to all appearances and all other characters just a cavalry mount?
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 pm

From what I've seen with Cherche and Minerva, and what little I've seen from some of the other wyverns in the series, they seem to be fairly intelligent. I'm not entirely sure about the whole 'intelligent as their rider thing', but they seem to understand people well enough.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:14 pm

intelligent enough to speak, lol, not how how far that extends. lets play with it and see where it goes? Hell, being able to do something like that could possibly save Tychos life down the line if something bad happens Surprised
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:05 pm

Whose post is it next? I can make something up tomorrow if needs be.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 9:16 pm

i should have posted sometime ago but i will be posting shortly once i think of something that is lol
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 4:33 pm

I'm waiting on Phil personally, but you guys are free to respond to me an eachother when you have the opritunity. Also figured I should tell you, Zector has opted to drop out, so I may be disposing of his character soon. Unless someone wants to take over for him, with Zector's permission of course?
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Also meant to say, Nive dropped out due to being too busy to keep up with it, and Silver is now sub-GM! Congrats Silver, and thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 7:52 pm

Sorry to see you leave, Nivek and Zector.

Congratulations on taking up (Sub-)GMing duties Silver, may your administration of Athreon's rule be wise!
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 11:00 am

I'm afraid I will probably be gone from tomorrow until Sunday, just so you guys know.
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 7:59 pm

You want to post Vic or should I keep going?
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 pm

id say post, the RP pretty much has stalled D=
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 1:42 pm

I'm not sure if i can get my character doing anything, especially with my tenuous understanding of who's what and where, beyond small talk with Tycho or butting in on Alexander and Archron. Any ideas or prompts?
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I'm still there and need something for lucas to do that doesn't involve butting into a conversation
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Kinda the reason why I haven't posed.yet
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:00 pm

lol ,dont worry baout butting in, lol! It happens alot in fire emblem Razz
besides, were essentially the band of misfits right now. Im sure its alright right now.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:21 pm

Well I just posted and true almost forgot that
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:33 pm

anyways, ill get back to more regular posting now that thanksgiving is over X.X

Last edited by Sielrok(windrider37) on Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP OOC   Fire Emblem RP OOC - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem RP OOC
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next