Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread

Go down 
+2
Emrys
Dragus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
nope1

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:44 pm

You are god dam right ! I gotta keep you on your toes!
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 5:50 pm

Ya know what? fuck it, if anyone needs me for anything ever, Just give me a ring on one of these

Steam: niveksirrah

Feel free to add me, just let me know who you are.

If you post, have questions or just what to generally chit chat and bug me at all hours (looks at zector again) feel free to drop me a line.

Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:14 pm

OK! so now everyone is free to post waking up (Gaia has already be descynced but I'm working on getting that back together now.)
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 5:09 am

Things are looking great! A lot of mystery so far. In a very short while I'll wake up once more.
Back to top Go down
https://rpboard.forumotion.com
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:00 pm

So... All those posts man, we better slow down.
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:21 pm

hey man i am waiting on Drakon! Its wake up time. SOMEONE FIND DRAGUS!
Back to top Go down
Emrys

Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:43 am

I call it a 50 hour work week......
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 2:03 pm

I can txt him and I also need to post soon
Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 2:50 pm

Since ist movign rather slow at the Moment, here's something The resident Tzimisce might want to try out when he really wants to creep People out:
Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 The_three_by_banished_shadow-d6469zc

And because this Lady woud make a pretty good Gangrel:
Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 Demi__s_revenge_by_banished_shadow-d4xew49
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:11 pm

Tzimisce: Aka Vampire HellRaiser....

Both kool pics btw. the Gangrel looks badass.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Very awesome image choices.
Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 7:23 pm

Leontel makes for a great tutorial NPC
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Craft Ephemera, a favorite combo of mine.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Have we officially died out. i hope not because i really like this post. I shall continue the wait til its pointless to wait anymore. Very Happy plz someone post something
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm

I'm going to try and restart this. I promise you that!

As such I'm going to have to try and get you guys all off my plate, Running all these different plot elements at once is a bit taxing, I'm going to be working on some new things and new ways of keeping things going WITHOUT me having to micro manage everything, also try to get things running a bit more on their own so if I have to take another leave I won't be killing the whole RP.

First order is to find myself a secondary GM I got a few ideas in mind.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 5:58 pm

I'm delighted to see this RP continuing once again.
Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4