Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion

Go down 
+4
nope
Wakerz
SilverLich
Athreon
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Athreon

Athreon

Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  Empty
PostSubject: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:46 pm

Just a thread I'll throw up so we can discuss the state of the world (as well as inform those who are unaware) at this time. Most of you know what is going on from my PMs, but there was at least one important thing I forgot to mention. The beginning of the RP takes place before the war starts. The Warlord in Plegia is rising to power (Hitler style, uniting what people he can under him before marching off to war); the necromancer in Valm is currently ruler and has began annexing smaller countries under it, but has not yet revealed his power; and the risen have not began to appear. This is a time of peace, and this point will allow us to develop our characters before being faced with opposition too strongly. Sound good to you guys?

Edit: I'll go ahead and throw up all the sheets I get here.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Athreon on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:52 pm

Well, nothing I really have to change in what I had written up aside from what we already went over, but that's a minor issue. Aside from that, yeah, it sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:36 pm

Also, as SilverLich sent me his char sheet, I am now accepting char sheets. Very Happy 
Pretty much the same as the Hyrule RP, just with classes added. Er, and race removed. Unless you are a Manakete.
Back to top Go down
Wakerz

Wakerz

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:46 pm

I've got my sheet sorted out but I'll wait till I see what classes people choose so that we can have a balanced group.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and put up whatever sheets I get in the OP.

Edit: Also, I got some maps for those of you who may be unfamiliar wit the continents.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 11:31 am

Alright, Zector's char sheet is up. Also, I still really need to know who is willing to be the Tactician. I'd prefer not to make it myself, or get rid of it altogether, as I may need a backup GM, and this would be the perfect position to have one in.

However, if there is no one willing, then I shall see what I have to do.

Edit: Er, sorry for the Double post.
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:21 pm

If no one else steps up for that role then I will take it, though I would rather not as I'm already the prime GM for the Vampire game Razz

Still being a spare GM won't be as taxing so again, if no one else takes it and you really need it...
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:18 pm

I would just like to have some fail safe in case something should happen to me. Plus I figured we should only have one Tactician, and it would be a good position for a backup GM to have. So you shouldn't have to do much in the area of GMing. Unless someone else wants to be the Tactician, of course.

Edit: And if anyone wants to have more than one Char, feel free. We need a Cleric/Priest, btw.
Back to top Go down
SilverLich

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:50 pm

If need be I might be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 3:15 pm

Well, you already have a char set up. Unless of course Nive had one he was making as well, in which case it becomes a moot point.
Back to top Go down
Emrys

Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 am

I would be willing to fill the role of tactician if it is needed. Reclassing into Mercenary as soon as possible Razz

I have played Awakening twice through so as to have a strong grasp on the lore as well, so that shouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:58 pm

@Emrys

I'm going to go ahead and play the Taction so you can feel free to play what you want
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:18 am

Ok, your char sheet is up, Nive. I'm gonna try and finish mine tomorrow, unexpected things halted progress today, much to my dismay.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:56 pm

And my profile is up!
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:24 pm

So I do not know the story that well from Awakening, but isnt Chrom the Main character aside from the tactician? So is this setting before Awakening or after considering that you do the whole marriage deal during the game etc etc.

Think of it form my perspective as an outsider looking in and being very very confused.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:45 pm

This is about 20 years after the game.
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:50 pm

So what is this "The rp begins before the Wars business?

*my brain hurts*
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:59 pm

The RP starts before the wars that i mention in the PM I sent. Those wars are completely made by me.
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:12 pm

I never got said PM. It would be prudent to put up the setting for this rp.
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:15 pm

Could have sworn I sent you the PM...

Anyway, I'm setting up the first post of the RP now, and it will have all that in it.
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:19 pm

awesome, cant wait!
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:24 pm

I am afraid it will likely not be done today, as I will be a bit busy. But I'll get it up asap.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 7:41 pm

Seems interesting, i shall be making my character after i do a little research on FE: Awakening. i havent played it yet but i am a fan of the Fire Emblem series
Back to top Go down
Athreon

Athreon

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:13 pm

Forgive me, but are you from the Hyrule Total war RP Shadowlibris? If not, I would still be quite glad to have you. I just want to make sure you are not someone I already know under a different name.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 8:16 pm

That's my roommate from my last college semester as well as a friend of mine. I pointed him to the HTW forums as well as this one yesterday.
Back to top Go down
https://rpboard.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion    Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire Emblem RP Pre-startup discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next