Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dresden Files RP OOC

Go down 
+2
Penacoladis
Victor A Yorke
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Penacoladis

Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi guys,

Unfortunately, I will have to call in absent for a bit. On top of my grandmother falling ill and I the only one during the daytime available for her, certain other personal things have compromised my motivation to come online for anything, really...so I will have to pull out of the rp for now. Sorry.

-Penacoladis aka Juli
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 12:58 am

Ill be back shortly, just been busy taking care of him, so don't worry, im not permanently gone
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2015 5:38 pm

@Juli, Wind
Oh dear.. I'm very sorry to hear that, and I hope your grandmother and you brotherget well sooner rather than later...

@All
I'll be in touch with Froshi and Juli about what happens to Ki, but for now I'd like to see a post from the others Kaeden is currently grilling. In a couple of RL days' time I'll roll for each of the characters against his Intimidation and make up how they react on your behalves.

After that, in turn, we'll have a quest to embark upon!
Back to top Go down
The Great Scarecrow King

The Great Scarecrow King

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 10:12 am

Dead already? ._.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 11:35 am

noooooooo. Ill try to get a post up later today. Been having ot help my brother from getting out of bed to do pretty much everything else T.T
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 6:55 pm

I'll post tomorrow, push everything forward to the point where Kaeden finishes and we can freely interact (finally).

Sorry about creating a railroad and then vanishing, everyone. Job interview tomorrow, moving house on Wednesday, starting my studies on next Monday, after that I'll be back into posting regularly. For now, things will be unfortunately intermittent...
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 9:47 am

The floor is open. Shout if you want to roll to identify something, or spend a Fate if you want to find out anyway.
Back to top Go down
The Great Scarecrow King

The Great Scarecrow King

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2015 8:24 pm

Roll a quick examination (investigation tree) to the general situation.
Back to top Go down
Sielrok(windrider37)

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2015 7:44 pm

boo, back Finally, lemme get to reading to see what has happened
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2015 2:40 pm

@Scarecrow
Froshi will post any minute now with the outcome your roll produces.

@Wind
Welcome back! Everyone's been doing a lot of things, so nothing has really actually happened. Kaeden is now out of everyone's hair though.
Back to top Go down
FroshiAnaki

FroshiAnaki

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 2:14 pm

The roll was 0, you have 2 in investigationso the information you get is ' the thick iron lack smell of blood is permeating the room, it has a slight acidic tang to it. There seem to be no signs of strugle anywhere' Use this in any way you like~

Appologies for the delay, i was out very late last night and ergo slept through most of today ^^'
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Shall we start rolling for everyone else?
Back to top Go down
The Great Scarecrow King

The Great Scarecrow King

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Please do. They're not required to do that exact action though, do they? In case anyone want to skip town as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
FroshiAnaki

FroshiAnaki

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 12:36 pm

Kat: investigation 1, roll -1 = 0, Theres a bloody mess on the floor, the people seem shocked, you havent really spotted anything else.
Aurana: Investifation 2 roll 2 = 4, You spot no signs of strugle to be seen, some of the staff seem more shoked that the murder happened infront of them rather than at the murder itself, there's an acidic smell reminiscent of a tatoo parlour or incence shop mixing into the stench of blood
Kairo: Investigation 1 roll 2 = 3, you notice the lack of strugle but no clues to the reason for this and the vaguely familiar acidic smell mixing in with the blood.

Do with this as you like~
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 3:58 pm

Actually, (and I will not stop until I've sneaked in a mention of this =D), would Kairo like to notice that one of the bodies has two holes in, rather than one?
Back to top Go down
Scrooge

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2015 6:46 pm

If that's on the table Kairo most certainly would Smile. Sorry for the silence guys
Back to top Go down
The Great Scarecrow King

The Great Scarecrow King

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:06 am

Roll examination on the corpse(s).
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 4:59 pm

you got 2. plus Catherine's investigation of 2, meaning 4.

So, there's definitely no evidence of a struggle. In fact, even the dead guys seem surprised, rather than terrified or angry - they didn't get to know that there was a weapon in the room at all, by the time they were killed.

The bodies are next to each other, and there's 3 smallish brass casings on the floor just next to them.

@All
Not meaning to point you all elsewhere, but there are two guards outside that might know something, and the room is filled with bodyguards who definitely, absolutely saw the whole thing play out, and have definitely, definitely blinked since the characters walked into the room. You could also try and roll lore to look for evidence of magic (especially Catherine, who has Talent of her own).

Basically, if you get creative, you can probably get us GMs to slip up and give you free information of similar =D
Back to top Go down
The Great Scarecrow King

The Great Scarecrow King

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:08 pm

Waitwaitwait, I'd have to roll lore to find out anything magical in nature?

...well, better know it sooner than later. Roll it please .-.
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2015 6:29 pm

The Great Scarecrow King wrote:
Waitwaitwait, I'd have to roll lore to find out anything magical in nature?

...well, better know it sooner than later. Roll it please .-.

The roll was -3. With Catherine's 2 Lore, that becomes -1.

So, um, nothing happens...
Back to top Go down
The Great Scarecrow King

The Great Scarecrow King

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 01, 2015 5:14 am

So, I read your reply and almost immediately foresaw what I'll write.

Then I goes "but first, let me try out DA:Inquisition for a bit."

Then I realized I've played for ten hours straight. Now I need to catch my dentist appointment. I'll post something tonight... I think.
Back to top Go down
FroshiAnaki

FroshiAnaki

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 02, 2015 7:09 pm

We shall be getting some bodyguard responces tommotow after im back from an irl thing,appologies for the delay ^^'
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Well, Froshi is ill unfortunately, so I've taken over a little of his stuff for the moment..
Back to top Go down
Victor A Yorke

Victor A Yorke

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2015 2:52 pm

alright. If nobody has any more interrogation to do, whoever posts next may dump the whole party out on the street. Maybe the next clue is somewhere nearby?
Back to top Go down
The Great Scarecrow King

The Great Scarecrow King

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 9:14 am

Say, how big is the portion of magical world in the general populace? In a hundred people, how many would have ties to the nether?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dresden Files RP OOC   Dresden Files RP OOC - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dresden Files RP OOC
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next