Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread

Go down 
+2
Emrys
Dragus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
nope1

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:01 am

I already did XD I hear Dragus is writing too
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:08 am

Awesome, working on mine as well
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:25 am

Just posted and i like the opening for your vamp.
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 12:47 am

I would like everyone to PM me with the name of the province your haven or otherwise place of temporary residence is located. Also a basic North, south, east or west, in said province.

Like "North Treptow" or "west Steglitz" Use the handy dandy map provided in the opening posts.
This will help me track peoples movements, both PC and NPC.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 5:20 pm

It might be a good idea for me to edit in a large map image as well as perhaps a glossary of "vampire terms" into your "open for business" post at some point in the near future. It could prove useful as a quick reference page later on.

As for the thread itself, I'm very excited to have begun!

And regarding your question, although my character (and his ghoul) have more than adequate resources for a home/haven, they are only just now entering the city and haven't purchased one yet. He intends to set up a haven before the night ends, after getting approval from the domain's ruler.
Back to top Go down
https://rpboard.forumotion.com
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:54 pm

5/5 vicissitude scares me XD
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:14 pm

I have to agree with Zector on that, my friend
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm

It can be terrifying, if one is creative with it.

Nivek: Are you wanting to stick with the small map that's already in the first post? If so, I can redecorate it and remove the Soviet and NATO markings, and perhaps even add sect/vampire territory markings.

Or alternatively, I can find a better and more detailed map of Berlin in 1989. Just let me know what you'd prefer and if you'd like any help.
Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Funny Thing about that, while the resident Tzimisce can now, with five poins, look like anything he wants and make others look likeanything he wants, with only two Points of Obtenebration, my Lasombra can make herself look like Batman already |3
Or Zorra. Or any other guy who wears lots of black.
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Gaia!!! I wanna see a batwoman/Shadow post! Grace us with your words of amazement and terror!
Back to top Go down
Emrys

Emrys

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:06 pm

I want to know what a 5/5 Vengeance Hunter can do to a vampire now...

Any volunteers? Razz
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Emrys, your profile is up

Gaia, Waiting on a post from you before i get things started. No post by tomorrow i'll just start rolling.

Dragus, Sounds like a good idea. Get with my on skype when you can and we will figure out whats what.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:27 pm

Emrys: Some very exciting things, including but not limited to: Being shot in the face by a ghoul's sniper rifle from hundreds of feet away on a building while moving through a domain, afflicted with dementation, presence, or dominate, being framed for horrible crimes in the eyes of the mortal world's governments via the kindred's extensive network of social end economic control, or, if all of these options are unappealing and fleeing kindred cities becomes a better choice, simply being blind-sided and torn apart by a werewolf from the red talon tribe is an unlucky but possible outcome. Werewolves are like the incredible hulk in VtM, and even most vampires fear them, after all...

Enjoy your adventures in the world of darkness! An easy road surely lies ahead...

...I'm a terrible person.

Last edited by Dragus on Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:31 pm

@Emrys

ill do you a solid and say you best keep under the radar...as best you can. Do not let anyone, vampire or mortal, know you what your purpose is in the city until you are about to give them the final death.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:37 pm

Indeed! All of my joking aside, I was actually being quite literal in that you have to be as careful as possible when human. Simply being peppered by a few foes with AKs can be game over, whereas vampires laugh off most normal bullets.

Were this not a forum RP where I've set up easy-going rules preventing character death for the purpose of casual fun, I would actually be quite fearful for your well-being. Luckily, we're a good group of friends here, as I mentioned before.

So all should go well and be enjoyable for everyone involved. Have fun!

Edit: I'm also considering adding an optional theme music field to the character creation template, although by now it's a bit late.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:32 am

Something of interest: I've long been a big fan of this individual's VtM videos. He has one for each clan, and then some. Taking a look and watching some of his videos (perhaps the one for your clan of choice!) will most certainly be worth your time. I though I'd just share them, since I enjoy them quite a bit.

Among several other things, one particular thing I love about his channel is how well his Toreador video clears up any of the silly stereotypes or humorous views towards what the clan truly is.

(Click)

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:13 am

Omg, i watched a ton of these guys videos before deciding on which to roll! Lol, his way of talking amuses me XD
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:46 pm

What marvelous hotel service.
Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:27 pm

Aye. While the Food sucks, the staff is so friendy, visitors simply dominate X3

>Gets shot for that incredible lame pun<

And that would be Lea's introduction. Also, I'd guess I'll place her hostel in the west of Kreuzberg, but seeing how it is a comparably small district, nivek is free to Change that.
Tune in next time, for even more vampirisn/puberty similarities.
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:49 pm

I'll leave you there for now. Though it is funny for only reasons that I understand Very Happy

Anyway people. Stuff is now happening! hoora! At first this was going to be much longer, but then I skimmed everything down to make it all seem more mysterious. Very Happy Hope you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 pm

As much fun as long descriptive posts are, short and sweet posts are also great. (Especially for scenes with conversations.)
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 pm

@Dragus

I agree, though I have to put across my OUTRAGE! HOW DARE HE SIT ON MY PROPERTY! I SHALL CHALLENGER HIM TO A DUEL OF WITS! THE LOSER DIES!

Or maybe tell him to bugger off
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:05 pm

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m0ankfnUTS1rqfhi2o1_500
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_m8fxq8Vsxa1rxlmf0o1_500
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 Whatyearisit_zps38d74127
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread   Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade OOC Thread
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next