Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night

Go down 
+2
nope
Dragus
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 9:22 am

Dhani caught sight of the man in the black and gold trimmed clothes and made his way over to join in the conversation. As he listened to him talk while he got closer, Dhani noticed the way he was spinning the story to the others. Hmp, this man must be a toreador. No one is better at spinning stories like we are not even the Nosferatu, they are mere hideous information brokers.

Once he reached his destination, Dhani took a sip from the goblet and smiled. "So there has been attacks from the Sabbat near Hamburg? This is very interesting."
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:47 am

Victor

The Toreador, for that indeed was what he was, noticed the new man approaching him and first noticed his slightly worn clothing, either he cared nothing for how he looked or he just awoke from Torpor.
With a small shrug he waved the other vampires and ghouls away so he could have a proper conversation with this one, had he seen him before? No... Always good to meet new faces, helped to keep thing interesting at least.
"Indeed, The Camarilia in Hamburg was attacked by a mind boggling number of vampires, dozens at least! However the esteemed prince along with some of his most faithful warriors fended them off with little cost on our side. It was quite the battle though that sent the Sabbat leader named Lina heading for the hills."
As always the Toreador spoke with what must be a healthy does of embellishment and flare. Perhaps the Prine in hamburg had gained the Favor of the local harpy? Or perhaps the Hapry had been one of those faithful warriors. Who could tell.
The man caught himself and smiled.
"Oh dear me I apologize, I tend to get caught up in stories such as this." He gave a formal bow
"My Name is Victor, resident Harpy of the court of Prince Whilhelm, prince of Berlin. And who might you be?"

Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:26 am

That was it then. One of the most important decisions of her (un)life (though she suspected to have a lot of those in the near future). Remain on the lam, all alone with essential, but only marginally more knowledge about the situation than before. Relying only on herself. Or, decide to trust this guy she had just met, who admitted to having helped her not out of altruism, but selfishness, and whose true agenda she could only guess.

But really, what choice was that? If he was telling the truth, alone she’d most likely get picked up by those hunters sooner or later, and the next vampire she’d run into could very likely prove to be less polite. At least strange, attractive French guy offered some optimism.

As a sign of trust, she relaxed her stance and lowered her weapon.

“Yes. Yes, if I isn’t a bother, I’d like your help very much. And while I naturally have like a hundred questions, could we get out of here right away? You could tell me about… vampire politics while we get to safety.”
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:46 am

Dhani finished what was left in his goblet and bowed in return. "My name is Dhani and it is a pleasure to be in your presence. The way you tell the events, it seems as if you were there as well." As he looked around once again, Dhani noticed that his worn clothes stood out. I guess i should have changed before coming.

Dhani laughed "Please forgive my appearance, I had awoke from Torpor and when reached my haven I was informed that the Prince wanted to see. I guess I have taken a little to be a bit more presentable than this."
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Leontel

With a smile he nodded to the girl, he moved slightly closer to peer out the window, noting the dark blue 1980 BMW that was pulling up, four men in heavy coats to conceal weapons stepping out and making hurried steps to the main lobby of the hotel. Well the good news is these four did not seem to be the cream of the crop, but neither were they new to the game. He would try to avoid killing them if he could, doing so would just end up bringing more to sniff around. He turned back to the girl and nodded.
"Well it seems that our guests have arrived, now would be a good chance to tell you about the first couple of basics about vampires." He said as he moved to the door, picking up the case he had set down earlier. He moved to the door.
"While all vampires are technically come from the same roots of Cain, well we will get more into that later, Most vampires can be separated into groups called clans, these are vampires who can trace there blood back to the founders of these clans, when once vampire creates another that new vampire inherits the strength and weaknesses of its sire, as such while most vampires of very common traits, all the clans have there own special skills... and weaknesses." He said as he held up one of the shards of the mirror he had broken, showing that that he did indeed have a reflection.
"Your clan, that is to say the blood that flows in you now, Is called the Lasombra, for they cast no reflection. However you do get some nifty skills that I doubt you have even began to discover.
For now though I shall demonstrate some of the skills of Clan Ravnos as we make our way out of here and hopfully to safty." He was about to walk out the door when he paused for a moment.
"Oh dear me, I never caught your name did I?"

Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 Es969aV

Victor

Victor shook his head and laughed abit.
"I quite understand good sir but you cannot go before the prince in these.... ugh old things... Please allow me, I always carry a spare suit and I think you would look most dashing in it." He said with a happy nod, it was becomeing quite clear that this particular Toreado might be a bit... fashion obsessed.

Sebastion and Ulric

The good clad Sebastion appeared in Elysium after a few moments, seeing how both the people he needed to get were together he told them both to follow him to the council room where the prince was waiting. Ulric on the other hand had taken up to laying out on one of the padded low sofas, seemingly with out a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 Drakontitle_zpsa538a76d

The Malkavian called Sebastion had reappeared, and was now indicating for he and the other he spoke to to follow him. If the vest-wearing one had already been in this city, then the prince must have desired his presence for some other reason. Regardless of the case, now that the time had come, it could present itself to the prince and perhaps arrange authorized haven in the city.

Moving its folded arms from its chest and placing its hands into its coat pockets again, Drakon followed quietly behind Sebastion.

Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 Tzimisicegif_zps69703604
Back to top Go down
https://rpboard.forumotion.com
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:41 pm

Maximilian was interrupted by the malkavian before he could get around to asking his questions. Not that it mattered, most of the vampires had turned their backs on him, probably due to his loud mouthed declarations. He really needed a refresher course in court etiquette, his grandmother would beat him with her came if she had caught him presenting himself as such in kindred company.

He proceeded to make his way after the malkavian, noticing that Drakon ha been called on as well. It would seem they would face the dragon at the same time. Maybe he could use the new comer as a distraction if things went south.
Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:46 pm

Quickly picking up her bag, she was almost tempted to say her name was Smith. But it should be better to not appear that juvenile.

“It’s Lea. But you are free to keep using Cheri, it adds to your charm”
Since Lea was a rather common name, so as long as she didn’t mention her last name, no vampire should be able to trace her back to her parents and endanger them.

Wait. Of course they could! Sure, Lea was a common name, but if you narrowed it down to the Lea’s in Hamburg with Moroccan heritage that had gone missing two weeks ago… Yeah, with all the information she had already given him, Leontel would probably be capable of finding her family. She’d definitely had to work on that.

But those issues were for another time, for now she hurried after the Ravnos, dagger once more in a reverse grip, so she could better hide the blade between her upper body and arm.
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:50 pm

Dhani's eyes lit up at the sight of the suit. This man has exquiste taste. I don't if care if carrying around a spare suit is a bit strange he is definitely a friend in my book. He bowed as he took the suit and left to find somewhere to change.

Moments later, he returned wear the suit. "Now, this is how a toreador such as us should look. Lets go see the prince shall we." I wonder if I can keep the suit.
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:57 am

Sebastian led them into a smaller but still fairly large room, there were Seven important looking chairs slightly out of the way at the moment. Another chair sat behind a desk, the man in this chair was tall and pale, black hair falling past his shoulders, yet it seemed well kept. He glanced up from some papers as the three walked inside. He sat up and waved Sebastian away. Folding his hands he took a moment to look over the two. Silence dragged on for a long moment before he spoke up, looking a Drakon.
"Speak." one word, with an unsettling amount of command behind it, but nothing that felt like a vampire discipline. No, this was pure will.

Spoiler:

Leontel

"Lea..." He rolled the name over in his mouth once and smiled.
"Very well Cheri." he said as they walked down the hallway of the hotel, they were on the third floor so they would have to make there way down. They were getting close to the elevator when they heard the telltale 'ding' of the elevator stopping on their floor. He grabbed Lea and pushed both of them against one of the hotel doors, one arm across her to hold her back, fortunately the doors where recessed a bit so they would not be spotted right away, however if those hunters came down the hall...
He waved his other hand and a woman's scream could be heard coming from the other end of the hall. Right away they heard the heavy footsteps start running in that direction. Leon sighed abit in releaf. It was at that moment that the hotel door behind them opened, the thud of them hitting it must have disterbed whoever had been inside. A slightly older man stood in the door way and looked at the two of them.
"...Can I help you?"
Leon looked at Lea.
"See Marsha? I told you this wasn't our room, we are in 316 not 306." With that nodded and apologize to the man and picked up his case that he had dropped. He walked to the elevator and waited for her, holding the door.

Victor

The suit was well made, though it had a bit of flare to it it was still a very nice suit. The cost of it had to be enough to feed a starving family for a month.
"Yes you do cut a smashing figure in that suit, and while we might not be as close nit as those inbred Giovanni or those dirty gypsies known as Ravnos we Toreador still look out for one another." He said with a smile.
"Feel free to keep the suit, I have grown tired of it." He said as he turned and started to head for a room in the back, Felix was standing outside of it waiting for them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:08 pm

"I am Drakon." It replied, giving a short bow at the chest for a moment. "I am a newcomer to Berlin, and am presenting myself to this domain's ruler in accordance with Camarilla law." He stated briefly and in a direct tone, wasting not words nor this prince's time.

Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 12:19 pm

Did he just produce sound by simply waving his hand? It appeared so. Man, first the mind control thing and now this. The chances of explaining all the vampire stuff with biology and logic were diminishing by the second.

She hurried to join Leontel in the elevator, quickly looking up to see if it had hatch in the ceiling to get on top of it. Unfortunately that wasn’t the case, too bad, she had always wanted to climb on top of an elevator, and what the hell, this really wasn’t the time for old adventure fantasies!
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Dhani was pleased to be complimented by someone of his calibre. " Indeed we do and thank for the suit." Dhani followed him to the back room and was delighted to see Felix was there waiting for them. "Ah, Felix. I was wondering where you ran off to."

Finally I'm about to get some answers about what has been going on for the last fifty-seven years I was in torpor. Another thing I hope to get the answer to is how Prince Whilhelm knew when I would awaken and where to send Felix. Most would have written me off as dead after being missing for so long.
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:13 pm

Prince Gustav

The prince leaned back in his chair, tapping the tips of his index fingers together. He stared at Drakon, his eyes having a slight shimmer. When he spoke his voice was smooth and dark, like velvet covering an iron hammer ready to demolish any who question it.
"Indeed, well then you shall have my blessing, but  you must do something for me first." He stood up and walked in front of his desk, holding some papers.
"These are trying times, the mortal world is shifting in many ways, and somethings are just not important enough for me to send me own agents, that's where you come in. I have a few minor issues that might not be too much of a strain on you, handle some of them and you will not only have whatever you need, a haven an feeding ground of your own, as well as my favor. Though if you feel this is too much for you then you can leave me city, or blood bind yourself to me." He said as he held the couple of papers out.
"Your choice."

Leontel

He pressed the button for the ground floor once Lea was on. He waited in silence for a moment before glancing over at her, noticing the look of... well of not understanding. Well that was common enough for a shovelhead.
He scratched the back of his head and spoke slow.
"Listen Cheri, Most vampires of different bloodlines have different skills, no? My bloodline is known for being skilled at illusions, I can create things to fool any of your five senses. Like this." And with a snap of his fingers an exact duplicate of Lea appeared before her.
"See I can even make her dance." And sure enough... a moment later the fake Lea was doing odd break dance moves. He waved his hand again and she vanished like mist in the morning. He turned back to her.
"Your blood lines powers are a bit.... darker..."

Victor waved to felix as he walked through the door.
"Evening sheriff." Victor chimed with a wide smile, Felix nodded but did not seem overly pleased with the friendly way Victors tone suggested.
They entered the back room where a man sat at a longe oval confrence table, a small stack of papers before him. He turned to look at the group, brushing some of his red hair from his face. He gave a welcoming smile and nodded to Felix.
"Is this the 'man' in question?" He said using the term 'man' in an ironic way. Felix nodded.
"He was there, right at the day and time you said he would be."
the red haired man smiled and nodded, he turned to Dhani.
"Welcome to my Domain, I am Prince Whilhelm."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:40 pm

Purely out of respect, Dhani bowed to the prince. "And it is a pleasure to be here, Prince Whilhelm. I understand that you requested me here." From that point, Dhani's tone went from light-hearted and playful to serious. He knew that the Prince means business when he goes through the trouble of requesting someone's presence and wasting the Prince's time would not be a good for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:10 am

"I am pleased to be of service, my prince." Drakon replied in its thick eastern European accent, a black-gloved hand taking the papers before it silently looked over them for a few moments. It then neatly placed the papers into a coat pocket, its shadowed gaze once more looking up at Gustav. "I will carry out each and every command listed."

He then gave another short bow. Awaiting any further orders as well as information on where his appointed haven would be for the duration of his stay in Berlin, Drakon then stood in place, the human-masked Tzimisce's posture remaining silent and attentive.

Back to top Go down
gaiachild

gaiachild

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 am

Maybe it was extremely unfair to think so little of this guy helping her out, but she could not help but feel relieved that he only went so far as letting her double (which scared the shit out of her) dance, and not making it do… anything offensive and exploiting.

On the other hand, she had already wondered before why she didn’t have any sexual cravings since her transformation. Before she had chalked it up to all the stress simply repressing such bodily needs, but now that she knew she was a vampire, well, it seemed sort of natural that the undead didn’t swing that way. As long as she didn’t start to crave brains instead, the scratching thirst she was suffering from was annoying enough.

But back to the matter at hand.

“Eh, what exactly is dark supposed to mean. As in, that mind control is a dark and immoral power?”
Back to top Go down
nope

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Prince Wilhelm

The prince nodded and folded his hands in front of him, holding them right in front of his mouth as he spoke.
"Indeed I did call you, I know about most of the vampires asleep in Torpor around here, and I knew when you would awaken. I have need of someone like you, someone young and mostly unknown. A great many things have been happening as of late. The Berlin wall is coming down, causing a power flux from the vampires of the east with my own here in the west, Hunters have been growing in numbers, some have found several important havens and gathering grounds already. This is troubling that the Kine are moving in such a way. I Have many things that I must see to, and something are not worth the time of my Sheriff whith other pressing matters. That is where you come in. Do this service and I will grant you my full protection as long as you remain loyal and true to the Camarilla."

Prince Gustav

The Papers had a slew of tasks, most of them so minor that they could be written off, however three task did seem Important;

Investigate the influx of hunters and how they are getting their intel.

Look into the odd reports coming from treptow.

Find out about the strange deaths of both Kindred and kine in Mitte and Teirgaten.

Gustav looked past Drakon at the Giovanni, his eyes narrowed slightly and he turned and made a dismissive gesture.
"I had something for him but now I believe he may be of more use to you, take him with you Drakon." He sat back down in his chair and picked up a pen and started writing something.
"As for a Haven there is some good areas for you to set up in Lichtenburg, Treptow and Pankow. Feel free to set up in any of those areas, just forward your location to Sebastian when you get settled in." And with that he waved his hand, in a shooing fashion, it would seem he had finished speaking.

Leontel

Leontel Shrugged.
"Well no, actually Cheri several clans have the power of Domination, as the mind control thing is called. Though be warned it does not work on most vampires." He said with a nod.
"No, when I say dark I meant it more literally. Lasombra have the ability to manipulate shadows, they can make them move and show things that are not there. With enough skill and training some can even make shadows take on physical form." The elevator stopped with a dull 'ding' sound as they reached the ground floor. He peeked out of the elevator and singled her to follow him. He walked down the hall till they were near the front desk. He looked out and saw another man in a heavy coat just waiting by the door.
"Well... Seems like these goons were smarter than the last." He turned to her.
"How about giving your own powers a try then, no?" He pointed off to the area behind the desk.
"Try to make those shadows move so he will go and see what is going on, try to think of people running.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:03 pm

Following the prince's dismissal, Drakon immediately turned began to make its way from the room. When it and the other would once again reach the chambers of Elysium, provided the other was still there, it would lightly shift its head in the vested one's direction. "You may wish to copy the contents of these two papers now." It stated, extending the papers for Maximilian to view.

The disguised Tzimisce silently thought to itself for a few moments. As soon as Maximilian had the information he needed, it would depart to set up its haven. Lichtenberg would be Drakon's choice. He would waste no time and devote the remaining hours of tonight to establishing his new haven, intending to immediately deal with the three tasks tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 Gvl

M.G.'s eyes twitched a little. It would seem he was being relegated to helping the new boy in town. As always his expertise was taken for granted or the Prince had some wild hiar up his ass. One day good prince one day. Maximilian had waited decades to reemerge, he could wait for his revenge for being slighted. He twisted his head in the direction of the papers the newcomer had proffered to him to examine. He gently took the pages from his grip, reviewing the information casually, his keen intellect taking in the details: names, dates, locations. If anything was to be taken from this it was two things: He could take the credit for the accomplishments or he could make the new man indebted to him for his assistance. That's it Maximilian old boy, look on the darker side. He sighed as he handed the papers back to Drakon. "I suggest we split up the lesser task, but we take on the hunter task together. It would be....unwise to look into Hunter's on your own. Even if they are mortals you never know when they will get lucky. I would like to investigate the kin and kine deaths on my end. Now it is up to you whether we should look into the hunters first or later...personally the sooner we take out the mortal trash the better for all of us."
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

"Mortals are a lesser form of evolution." The disguised cainite replied in its pleasant, polite, yet inhuman and cold tone. "I would be as bold as to wager the deaths of our fellow immortals near the city's center, in the eastern sector of Mitte and the western-domain sector of Tiergarten, present something of greater danger." It calmly put the papers away, sliding them into a pocket of its long black coat once again.

"And of course, investigating this -as well as the reports from Treptow- may yet provide us with leads into the influx of mortal 'hunters'." The eastern European-accented immortal paused briefly. "Much like discerning the needs of a medical patient, or exploring the deepest, sublime stimuli of a tortured subject, starting with the most visible symptoms at work and then following them delicately will often lead to the source of truest pain."

Shifting an index finger upward and momentarily adjusting the small, round black spectacles adorning his features under the shade of its hat, Drakon paused a second time. "Therefore, my most humble suggestion is that we address the specific issues in the city's center and at Treptow first, and then afterwards devote all of our efforts to the city-wide task of searching for the mortals' information, our endeavor perhaps bolstered with leads or connections discerned from the first two tasks."

Back to top Go down
shadowlibris

shadowlibris

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:04 pm

"Of course, I shall do everything within my power to help in any way I can my prince. The fact that I am unknown put me in the perfect position to obtain and/or falsify information to lure out the problem. Name your task and I shall do it." Dhani smirked "hmp, besides you helped me. Now it is my turn to help you." So the hunters have grown in numbers.... Damn it. I barely survived the last one I came across. This will make things more difficult but manipulation is my forte. As long as I can divert attention away from me, I should be fine.
Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:09 pm

Maximillian nodded in agreement. "Works for me, since our Treptow objective is very vague I would suggest speaking with the kindred here, they might be more inclined to listen to you than me....considering your orders come straight from the top.I will be going to the center of the city, Mitte first, then Tiergarten. Depending on how it goes in those two area we will see if I get to Treptow by tomorrow night. Also, choose a haven fast so I do not get stuck doing most of the work....Which now that I think about it, it would be prudent to establish a link of communication....Any suggestions before we begin....partner" Said M.G., the last word drawn out some, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dragus
Admin
Dragus

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 pm

"After spending the remainder of tonight collecting details and establishing a new haven in the city, I will meet you here in Köpenick at the entrance to this building." Drakon replied. We can then proceed to Treptow, or to Mitte and Tiergarten if you discover something particularly complicated." The disguised immortal briefly paused. "One of my retainers will provide us with radios for communication tomorrow, regardless."

Back to top Go down
nope1

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:03 pm

M.G. nodded, "Good.....until tomorrow night then, choose your home well...." with that Maximilian turned back to the Prince and gave a formal bow and backed out of the room. Being on the bad side of a Prince was never good, a show of humility was always a good way to end a meeting, regardless of how M.G. wanted to take his instruments to his good Venture figure. He made his way downstairs, not really caring to stay any longer. The sooner he accomplished his task the sooner he can get back into the "Good" graces of the court. He took his coat and hat off the rack, running his hands over both pieces of clothing to check for anything new...

With that he walked out of Elysium, making sure to look around for anything out of place, Elysium was neutral ground but now it was all fair game once again. He hailed a cab, the bastardo Assamite made him walk, but he had done enough of that. He was in a city of strife, and on the opposite side of Berlin to his haven...He looked out into the dark streets of Berlin as he made his way back. He needed to prepare some, Kin deaths were nothing to take lightly. He pondered how to proceed as he was being driven.

Stepping out of the vehicle, recently dominating the cab driver to let him go without paying, he walked the rest for the next couple blocks to his home. He never let a cab driver drive him directly home, it spelled trouble in many ways. He stopped not a block from his home at a phone booth. Entering his dialed up his good "friend" Erik.

A groggy and annoyed Erik answered the phone, "Who the hell calls at this hour!" stated a pissed off Erik. "I do" replied M.G. in a neutral tone. The line was silent for a few seconds as Erik snapped out of his tired demeanor realizing it was his dark patron. "...What do you need ..sir.". M.G. smiled, he loved obedience from fear. "I need you to get any information you can on a series of strange deaths in Mitte and Teirgarten....anything out of the ordinary or people of interests that have something to do with them. I want all you can get on them before the nights end. i will call you before the daylight enters your window.....and please come up with something good."

With that M.G. hung up the phone not waiting for a reply. He walked home.

Exiting the elevator into his haven he took a deep breath. Home was where the heart was they said, and M.G. kept a collection of them on a shelf. So many subjects, each one he remembered. He made his way to his bed, withdrawing a German Luger he had as an officer. Checking the chamber and clip to make sure everything was in order. Seeing that it was he made his way out, though not after feeding of course. Entering the only other room in his haven he came to see the friend he had made a day or so ago. The room was his former lab and the only place he had truly felt at home. It was all tile floor, metal shelves filled with instruments, some old others new. A metal operating table lie at the end of the room, occupied by a restrained man. The Gag over his pale face made noises as the "patient" groaned in fear. His eyes already were frantic as he struggled with his restraints. "Now now Herr Bauer, you know what happens when you displease me." the patient grew still suddenly, his eyes widened as far as they could go. He did know, the missing pieces of flesh, surgically removed, were a testament to his lessons. M.G. nodded and grinned, "Thank you , I promise this will not take long, I have work to do."

Of course no matter how quick M.G. drank from his patient it was not quick enough. The Giovanni bite caused horrible pain, making the victim on the table scream through his gag. After he was finished, Mr. Baurer whimpered weakly. M.G. figured he had maybe a day or two left in him. his treatment of him could only last so long....

He made his way towards Mitte, walking this time. It was not as far as Kopenick had been. He contemplated where to start as he walked. Once he arrived in Mitte proper he stopped, looking around at first. He decided to make his way towards the closest sight of a vampire death. Considering how the mortals were less of a concern and Erik was working that front....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night   Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire: The Masquerade ~ Berlin by Night
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next