HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Introductions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aesir Verevui

PostSubject: Introductions   Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:00 am

Hey everyone, as you can probably tell I am new here and am most definitely an outsider! I found this forum while searching for some place that offered an opportunity to roleplay in a good environment. There wasn't any way I could really get to know any of you, so I've created this introduction thread in hopes of integrating myself into the community a bit better. I guess I'll talk a bit about myself now since this is an introduction! I am a Californian that just recently graduated from high school and have a free summer before college. I enjoy anything with a story to it: history, books, movies, games, and of course roleplaying. I've done a bit of roleplaying before in a roleplay forum similar to this, but I make no claims of being exceptional at it. I hope there's room here for both participation and learning, and if you will accept me, I look forward to meeting you all. Oh and before I forget my name is Loren (A feminine name but I am not a woman); you can refer to me by my name, username, or whatever else you would like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Introductions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1